Position title: PRODUCT SPECIALIST/CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
Reporting to: Founder & CEO, Energesse
Energesse, a leader in improving patient experience and consumer engagement in the health & care industry is looking for a professional who is passionate about improving experiences in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region utilising their existing digital healthcare skills.
Lead and manage technology product development as well as technology program implementation. This role will ideally suit an all-rounder individual with appropriate technical skills and a customer relationship focus, who wants to work within an innovative, international specialist company and grow its social impact. You will be mentored by an experienced CEO and learn from other experts in the team.
About the Role:
Do you want to help improve patient and family centered care? Do you want to help health and aged care organisations engage their staff in improvement? Do you enjoy working with technology, people, and systems? If you answered YES, this role could be for you.
The Product Specialist will be part of a passionate team that will drive and support the expansion of patient-centred solution to health & care organisations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for guiding and supporting health & care organisations improve the patient/consumer/resident journey.
The role can be structured as a full-time or 4 day/wk part-time contractor role.
- Lead the development of new IT products and programs
- Analysis and articulation of the clients’ needs with evolution of new products
- Testing, agile iteration and development of product
- Maintain clear, concise documentation of actions, outcomes and resources required.
- Guide and oversee UX and development personnel
- Operationally manage the implementation on software application and/or equipment use at assigned clients
- Coach, train and support change management with staff at health & care organizations including presentations and workshops.
- Work with partners in Australia, UK and overseas on pre-sales business development of our IT solutions
- Organise and lead training sessions for clients.
- Present software functionality to prospective new clients and diverse audiences and support pre-sales through to implementation
- Provide customer support for our technology solutions to clients
- Produce analytical reports for clients which include public and private sector organisations
- Produce post-training reports and provide feedback on customer experience and needs
Sales & Marketing support
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Provide leadership and coordinate partner organisations
- Collaborate with internal team on legal, finances, HR and administrative tasks, including travel arrangements and expenses
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as and when required to do so.
This position requires up to 30% domestic travel and possible international travel subject to your ambitions.
Based in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia.
Qualifications and skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years experience in healthcare or healthcare related IT
- 3+ years experience in project management or account management or relationship management – track record of project management that supports change and meaningful outcomes or managing the performance of multiple sites in different locations.
- Critical thinking skills – ability and experience consolidating data sets into themes and recommendations, including qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting in clinical or non-clinical roles.
- Advanced communication and/or coaching skills- both written and verbal.
- Experience applying performance improvement methodologies.
To be successful, you need:
Values – personal values aligned with the company vision and mission
Passion – a strong desire to make a positive change in healthcare. A passion for continuous self-learning as well as nurturing and guiding others within the team, and clients, to grow and develop. You have energy and drive to make a difference in healthcare giving you purpose in your work. ; .
Flexibility – The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic setting with multiple competing priorities. As an international company based in Australia, the specialist should be comfortable engaging in professional communication with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures while having fun.
Interpersonal skills – comfortable developing relationships with a variety of clients and colleagues in person and over the phone. Using your advanced communication skills and self awareness, you will be capable of delivering and receiving constructive feedback.
To Love learning – always looking to learn, grow and develop. You will have a strong desire to continuously identify areas to improve yourself, your team, your clients and the product.
To work as part of a team – You will have a strong process orientation and enjoy structure; You will be adept at prioritising and managing multiple projects and deadlines; utilising creative ways to do more with less resources. Excellent attention to detail is a must
Microsoft Office skills – Proficiency in Excel (entry and management of data); Comfortable building professional presentations in PowerPoint; Adept at reports in Word; Competent in CRM tools.
The remuneration package includes a salary upwards of AUD 100,000 p.a. + commission, subject to negotiation and suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 page) to Olivia@energesse.com