Position title: Healthcare Writer
Reporting to: CEO, Energesse / Operations Manager
Energesse, a leader in improving patient experience and consumer engagement in the health industry is looking for a professional who is passionate about improving healthcare in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Write engaging healthcare articles on behalf of Energesse
- To work with available content and fashion these into a blog or newsletter article
- To draft announcements, press releases
Based in Australia
Qualifications, Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Health Informatics or Health related discipline/equivalent industry experience is favourable but not essential.
- Must be knowledgeable about EDM conversion rates
- Must be able to generate responses from subscribers and followers
- Experience in social media communications
- Experience working in a healthcare setting in clinical or non-clinical roles is preferred.
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal.
General Abilities and Skills Required
Excellent team player and coordination. Strong process orientation and enjoys structure; Flexible, friendly, self-aware; Time management- ability to prioritize, multitask and juggle multiple projects and deadlines; Creative and comfortable doing more with less resource; Proactive – looking 2 steps ahead. Excellent attention to detail.
The remuneration package is subject to negotiation and suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) to Olivia@energesse.com