Position title: Solution Specialist
Reporting to: CEO, Energesse
Energesse, a leader in improving patient experience and consumer engagement in the health industry is looking for a professional who is passionate about improving healthcare in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
Overall Purpose of the Role
Lead and manage program and IT solution implementation as well as manage client relationships. This role will ideally suit an all-rounder individual with appropriate technical relationship skills, who wants to work within an innovative, international niche health business and grow its impact. You will be mentored by an experienced CEO and other experts in the team.
About the Role
The Solution Specialist will be part of a passionate team that will drive and support patient-centered approaches and system implementations with healthcare organizations. The ideal candidate will be responsible helping clients improve the patient journey in healthcare through real-time patient and staff feedback and analytics from implemented IT solutions, particularly hospitals, clinics and general practices. The role has the flexibility of being structured as a full-time or 4 day/wk part-time role, subject to the preferences of the right candidate.
- Operationally project manage the implementation of the IT solution with clients.
- Work with clients to continuously customize and evolve the tools to stay ahead of industry changes and improve outcomes.
- Organise and lead training sessions for clients including User Acceptance Testing.
- Work with partners in Australia, UK and overseas on business development of our IT, advisory and research solutions
- Present software functionality to prospective new clients and support the CEO in managing the sales process through to implementation and providing customer support
- Be an expert in the configuration, use, management of the MES Experience solution.
- Produce analytical reports for clients (training will be provided).
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as and when required to do so.
This position requires approx. 30-50% domestic travel and possible international travel, subject to your success and ambitions.
Based in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia. Open to sponsoring overseas candidates subject to suitability.
Qualifications, Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Health Informatics or Health related discipline/equivalent industry experience is favourable but not essential.
- 1+ years experience in healthcare or IT is preferred which may include roles as a Solutions Consultant, Analyst or similar role in management. Experience with User Experience design would be advantageous.
- 1+ years experience in project management, account management or relationship management is preferred.
- Any sales experience or client-facing experience is highly favourable.
- A track record of project management that supports change or managing the performance of multiple projects.
- Critical thinking skills – ability and experience reviewing and analysing data, reports and recommendations.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting in clinical or non-clinical roles is preferred.
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal.
General Abilities and Skills Required
Interpersonal skills – at developing relationships over the phone; Capable of collecting information remotely; Comfortable working without all of the facts; Always looking to learn and grow; Can give and receive constructive feedback; Team oriented- interested in helping the team win over personal advancement.
Excellent team player and coordination. Strong process orientation and enjoys structure; Flexible, friendly, self-aware; Time management- ability to prioritize, multitask and juggle multiple projects and deadlines; Creative and comfortable doing more with less resource; Proactive – looking 2 steps ahead. Excellent attention to detail.
Business and technical analytical skills. Proficiency in Excel (entry and management of data); Comfortable building professional presentations in PowerPoint; Adept at reports in Word; Competent in CRM tools.
Communication – Excellent presentational skills.
The remuneration package includes a salary + commission, subject to negotiation and suitability of the candidate with requirements. Contact us for more information or email your CV (max. 4 pages) to Olivia@energesse.com