What is PanSensic?
PanSensic is able to provide important, deeper insights by analysing large volumes of unstructured customer feedback, patient stories, survey data, call centre recordings and social media. It extracts deep emotional insights from customers and patients, which enable improvements that produce greater return on investment, cost savings or more engagement.
PanSensic insights are used by organisations globally to become more patient-centred and customer-centric by helping transform strategies, change policies, refocus investments and innovate products and services:
Why is analysing free text important?
Organisations spend billions in clinical studies and market research. However responses are often biased by who was asking the questions, how the questions were asked and what incentives were provided. As a result, significant financial investment and resources were wasted developing products and services people do not meet the need.
Traditionally, analysis of large volumes of qualitative data has been a laborious manual process dependent on analyst’s personal expertise, so it hasn’t been done well and the insights from patient stories and customer narrative has been wasted. PanSensic dramatically improves the value of this data and improves the speed and accuracy of the analysis.
How does it work?
PanSensic is able to analyse unstructured qualitative data in very large volumes. It can extract value and themes from:
- Complaints and Comments – Feedback forms, survey free text, consumer e-mails and letter as well as verbal dialogue
- Opinions, narratives and experiences – Phone Calls, Focus Groups and Events
- Websites and Social media – Twitter feeds, Facebook pages and Blogs
View the video to learn about measuring and using rich qualitative data:
How is PanSensic used?
- Learn why patients, consumers and clients are frustrated or delighted by your product or service
- Analyse qualitative data from past surveys for new, important insights
- Mapping customer journeys and patient pathways dynamically with dashboards – measure staff attitudes, communication and compassion
- Research new opportunities in a category or new market segment for R&D or launch a new product or service offering
- Measure emotional engagement and culture amongst employees
PanSensic has a wide variety of applications across multiple industries, delivered in easy-to-use formats. Many of our projects have uncovered very deep issues and highly valuable information to clients.
We’d be happy to share more relevant case studies or discuss PanSensic further, simply contact us. We’d love to connect!
Retention Manager | Customer Care Centre, NIB NZ Limited
“We recently worked with Energesse on a piece of analysis to understand drivers of calls into one of our contact centres. The project deliverable from Energesse was of high quality, developed in a timely fashion and provided rich insight into our area of interest. I’d recommend Energesse to anyone seeking to undertake similar work in their own business.”
NPS Manager, BUPA Health Insurance