What is the 6E Framework?
Our Customer Service training program uses the 6E framework, a step by step guide on how to holistically improve patient experience, adaptable for any healthcare setting. This training is presented by Dr Avnesh Ratnanesan, who is a thought-leader and expert on practical methods for improving patient experience and consumer engagement in the health setting.
This workshop will provide you tools and techniques that you can use immediately in your organization or practice. The location and duration can be adapted to suit your needs and can be delivered online or in person.
- Experience: Map the patient journey and unite the disparate pieces of data that is collected in a health setting, to create a comprehensive and meaningful picture of the experience
- Emotions: Encapsulate ‘patient stories’ and comments to identify patient feelings, pain points and delights to understand the experience in depth
- Engagement: Engage front-line staff. Clinicians and management in the change process and build a clear purpose for all staff to follow in improving the patient journey
- Execution: Develop implementation strategies and solutions to improve the experience
- Excellence: Redefine success and develop accountability to patient-centered KPIs, enabling measurable and repeated successes
- Evolution: Develop capability in patient experience at the level of the individual clinician, manager, team, department and organization.
Why is it Vital to Attend This Training?
- Discover tools and techniques that you can use immediately to measure and improve patient experience
- Scenarios presented will reflect real-world examples of daily interactions within the healthcare setting
- Learn what works and what doesn’t in different scenarios
- Peer group discussion and ongoing digital interaction that engages participants in longterm and reinforces learnings
- Pre- and post-training assessment surveys that help evaluate internal behaviour changes capability development and continuity of results.
Our training program has contributed to some of our clients’ processes for Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation as well as Planetree Gold accreditation.
Customized Modes of Delivery
Each program is customised to the individual needs, requirements and specific learning outcomes of an organisation.
The training program can be delivered in the following manner:
- Keynote session
- Break-out Workshops
- Half-day, Full day or 2-Day Workshops
- 3, 6 or 12-month program in combination with online interactive components
Who Should Attend
Patient Experience Stakeholders and Advocates
Patient Experience Leaders
Chief Executive Officers
Chief Nursin Officers, Directors and Managers
Chief Experience Officers
Nurses and Front-Line Staff
Marketing Directors and Managers
Quality Customer Service Professionals
Third Party Payors
Dr Stephanie Teoh, Medical Director, Qualitas Group
Mr Jeremy Van Den Akker, Director Clinical Governance, Wide Bay Hospital & Health Services (HHS)
Ms Serena Ayers,Director of Emergency Medicine, Liverpool Hospital
Mr David Whitrow, Population Health Business Analyst, Murray Primary Health Network (PHN)
“Patient Experience is critical to service improvement and staff satisfaction. It gave us as a team a great insight (into) culture in our department and working as a team to deliver projects that focuses on what matters to our patients.”
Occupational Therapist – Medicolegal Assessor & Paediatric OT/Case Manager
Attendee at 6E Patient Experience Workshop
Sydney Children’s Hospital Network