What is the 6E Framework?
Our Patient Experience training program uses the 6E framework, a step by step guide on how to holistically improve patient experience, adaptable for any healthcare setting. This training is presented by Dr Avnesh Ratnanesan, who is a thought-leader and expert on practical methods for improving patient experience and consumer engagement in the health setting.
This workshop will provide you tools and techniques that you can use immediately in your organization or practice. The location and duration can be adapted to suit your needs and can be delivered online or in person.
- E1. Experience Measuring your organisation’s current experience, integrating survey datasets and patient stories, managing privacy and security. How to use real-time feedback.
- E2. Emotions Analysing pain points, frustrations and what delights patients. Objectively measuring compassion and empathy.
- E3. Energy How to motivate staff and show leadership. Help frontline staff rediscover meaning and purpose and improve engagement.
- E4. Execution Tools for implementation and tips for getting stakeholder buy-in. Strategies for change management, handling complaints and transforming the care experience.
- E5. Excellence New measures for success in patient-centred care and integrating with current measurement frameworks.
- E6. Evolution Evolving your organisation’s capability in patient experience and consumer engagement in a sustainable, long-term manner.
Dr Stephanie Teoh, Medical Director
Mr Jeremy Van Den Akker, Director Clinical Governance, Wide Bay HHS
Ms Serena Ayers,Director of Emergency Medicine, Liverpool Hospital
Mr David Whitrow, Population Health Business Analyst, Murray PHN